Principles of personal data protection
The Principles of personal data protection (hereinafter „Principles“) describe the methods of acquiring, using and processing personal data via website https://trimakasi.cz/ (hereinafter „website“)
Trimakasi s.r.o., registered office Bílkova 855/19, 110 00 Praha 1 – Staré Město
organisation ID (ICO): 06947654
not registered for VAT
recorded in Company Register maintained by City Court in Prague, Section C, File 291883
Data controller’s contact details:
delivery address: Trimakasi s.r.o., Bílkova 855/19, 110 00 Praha 1 – Staré Město
phone number: +420 774 041 292
contact e-mail: email@example.com
Our organisation sees the protection of personal data as a key element in the processing of data. Please, read carefully the Principles, containing important information about the processing of your personal data including the rights and obligations having to do with this issue.
- What are the key documents to govern personal data processing?
When dealing with your personal data we follow the laws of the Czech Republic, the applicable EU legislation, specifically the regulation adopted by the European Parliament and the European Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “regulation”) and Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, as amended.
- What is personal data?
Personal data means all information that identifies or has the potential to identify a specific natural person. Personal data includes (but not only):
identification data, such as name and surname, birth number, birth date, sex, login
- contact data, such as address (residence or delivery address), phone no., e-mail;
- Other data, such as information acquired by using cookies, IP address (network identifier) incl. type of browser, device, operating system, time and number of access to website and other similar information.
- ACQUISITION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- How do you acquire my personal data?
You give us your personal data typically by filling out an order. Please, let us know in case of some changes to your personal data.
While visiting and using our website some of the personal data might be acquired or used via cookies. More details about cookies can be found in Article 5 hereof.
- What is the basis and purpose for the processing of my personal data?
- We are allowed to process personal data entered when ordering goods without your explicit consent for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual dutiese. delivery of goods. In addition, we can process your data in order to comply with the duties set by law (in terms of keeping a track or archiving tax documents etc.) and for the purposes of protecting our legal rights.
- We are allowed to use your e-mail without your explicit consent for the distribution of commercial communication about our products similar to those ordered by you. You have the right to anytime refuse receiving any commercial communication.
- If you give us your consent we can process your personal data entered over the website (typically when filling out the order or opening a user account) for the purposes of distributing commercial communication and direct marketing, or for other purposes explicitly approved by you. If you are younger than 16 years we need the consent from your legal representative. In case of doubt we may ask you for showing us a proof of your age.
- Personal data acquired by using cookies is processed based on your consent that you can give over the website (after being informed of the cookies and enabled to familiarise with the Principles). We have the right to process the personal data acquired by using cookies also when you continue using the website after being notified of the processing of personal data. Personal data acquired by using cookies will be used for the purposes of conducting user support, improving our services analysing user habits as well as for marketing.
Unless you give us your explicit consent, we are not allowed to use your personal data for other purposes than those for which it was acquired.
- For how long will you be using the data?
We will be using the personal data entered when ordering goods only over the inevitable time needed for meeting the contractual and legal duties and/or for the purposes of protecting our legal rights.
Once you give us your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data or the sending of commercial communication to your e-mail in line with the above article the data will be used over the time of operating the website.
- YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA
- Right to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data
If the processing of your personal data takes place based on your personal consent (without the involvement of a legal representative) you have the right to revoke this consent anytime.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data as follows:
- by e-mail, available at our contact e-mail;
- by phone, by dialling our contact phone number;
- in writing, by sending us a letter to our delivery address;
- As to commercial communication, in a manner specified in each e-mail containing commercial communication (i.e. by clicking on a “cancel” button or in another way) .
By revoking your consent, the legal nature of processing your data prior to the revoking shall not be affected.
- Right to access personal data
You have the right to know whether our organisation is a processor of your personal data. If it is the case you are entitled to gain access to your personal data and, in particular, to know:
- what is the purpose of processing your personal data;
- what is the category of the processed personal data;
- who are the recipients (individuals or categories) to be allowed to access your personal data;
- how long will the personal data be stored (archived).
When requested we will provide you with one copy of the processed data. If you require more than one copy we may charge you some fee (not exceeding the cost spent on making and delivering the copies).
- Right to correct data
If your personal data is found inaccurate or incomplete you may require immediate correction of all incorrect data or the addition of all missing data.
- Right to object against processing of data
You have the right to anytime object against the processing of your personal data, as long as the data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing including any automated processing techniques. Based on your objection, we will discontinue processing of your personal data for the given purposes.
- Right to erase („right to be forgotten“)
You have the right to require that we erase your personal data if:
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- you revoked your consent to the processing of the data;
- you object against the processing of your personal data;
- the data was processed illegally.
Unless there are some legal grounds for refusing the erasure it is our duty to satisfy your request.
- Right to restrict processing
You have the right to require from us that we restrict or limit the processing of your personal data if:
- you challenge the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is illegal and you require, instead of erasing the data, imposing of a restriction on the processing of the data;
- our organisation does no longer need the data for the purposes of processing while you need the data for the identification, performance or defence of your legal rights
- you object against the processing of the data.
When processing is restricted, all that we are allowed to do is to save your data. Further processing can only be done with your consent or if required by law.
If the restriction is due to your objection the restriction shall only be valid for the period needed to make sure that we are obliged to respect your objection. .
If the restriction is due to your challenging of the inaccuracy of your personal data the restriction shall only be valid for the period needed to make sure that the data is inaccurate.
- Right to transfer (port)
You have the right to get your personal data, sent to us in a structured, standard and computer-readable format to be transferred to another data controller.
- How can I exercise my rights?
You can exercise your rights related to personal data via our contact centres. All the information and services will be delivered to your without undue delay.
We will do our utmost to meet your needs regarding your personal data. Yet, should you feel that we do not meet your expectations you can bring the case to the competent authorities, in particular the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz) whose role is to supervise the protection of personal data. This does not preclude contacting the Office for Personal Data Protection directly.
If your residence, place of business or location of the alleged violation of personal data protection is situated outside the Czech Republic, in one of the EU countries, you can bring your case to a competent supervisory body in the specific EU country.
- CONTROLLING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- How do you control and process my personal data?
We play the role of data controller pursuant to the respective regulation. The data processor of your personal data is:
Česká pošta s.p.(Czech Post)
B&B media advertising s.r.o.
We are allowed to authorise other data processors to process your personal data. Upon your request, we will tell you the name of the data processor of your personal data.
All data, personal and non-personal, is strictly secured against fraud. The processing of your personal data is either automated (in electronic form) or non-automated (in paper form).
- To whom do you transfer my personal data?
Within the scope set by the contract or in order to meet other duties we may transfer your personal data to relevant third parties e.g. transport providers or other entities involved in the fulfilment of the contract and the duties. Your personal data is never transferred to a non-authorised third party.
Your personal data will not be transferred beyond the European Union.
- What is a cookie
Cookies are tiny text files stored on a PC or another electronic device of each website visitor, which help improve the functionality of the website.
Not all cookies pick up personal data. Some cookies only enable correct functioning of the website. You can refuse using of cookies by ticking the respective box in your internet browser.
Note: If you refuse using of cookies some of the website features may be disabled.
- What type of cookies do you use at your website and for what purposes?
We use at our website session (non-persistent) cookies, that are automatically deleted once the browsing session of the website finishes. Other cookies in use are persistent cookies, which stay in your device unless you delete them.
Cookies used by the website are as follows:
- first-party cookies – this type of cookies is assigned to our website domain; include essential cookies, performance cookies, either persistent or non-persistent;
- essential cookies – enable navigation across the website and using of basic features. They don’t identify a user and don’t include personal data;
- performance cookies – are used for analysing the method of using the website (number of visitors, time spent on website etc.); the data gained by this type of cookies is anonymous;
- third-party cookies – this type of cookies is assigned to a third party’s domain, not to our website’s domain, even if you are present at our website. This type of cookies helps analyse our website and show customised advertising – include functional cookies and targeted adverting cookies;
- functional cookies – are used for personalising the content through remembering login details, geo-location etc. Using this type of cookies may lead to acquiring and processing personal data;
- targeted advertising cookies – are used for displaying targeted advertisements and commercials at the website and outside. Using this type of cookies may lead to acquiring and processing personal data. We can share the information on how you use our website with our partners from the field of social media, advertising and analyses.
- Google services we use
Our website is using a service called Google Analytics and, when necessary, other services provided by Google, Inc (hereinafter „Google“). These service deal with information collected by cookies.
If you want to know how the data acquired from us are used by Google and how to modify the process or impose a restriction go to How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services to learn more.
The Principles come into force and effect as of 3 May 2018.