We do our best to dispatch orders within 4 working days or as quickly as possible. Please note that on occasions, such as during holidays and large sales events, there may be a slight delay in processing time.
We use folowing transport companies:
1. FREE delivery with local courier by company Packeta (only folowing EU countries – see updated list of couriers on the checkout page):
Germany – DE home delivery with Packeta.de – Home delivery in 3-8 working days – for free
Romania – RO home delivery with Packeta.ro – Home delivery in 4-8 working days – for free
Hungary – Hungary post, Home delivery service – Home delivery in 4-8 working days – for free
Austria – DPD, Austrian Post – Home delivery in 3-8 working days – for free
Bulgaria – Econt courier, Speedy courier – Home delivery in 4-10 working days – for free
Spain – Correos, MRW mensajero – Home delivery in 4-10 working days – for free
France – Fr Colissimo – Home delivery in 4-8 working days – for free
Greece – Acs courier, Taxydromiki courier – Home delivery in 5-10 working days – for free
Croatia – DPD, Croatian post, Overseas express courier – Home delivery in 4-10 working days – for free
Italy – Bartolini courier – Home delivery in 4-8 working days – for free
Portugal – MRW courier – Home delivery in 5-12 working days – for free
Slovenia – Slovenian post – Home delivery in 4-10 working days – for free
Czech republic: Zásilkovna 3-5 working days – for free
Slovakia: Zásilkovna 3-7 working days – for free
2. PAID delivery by company Packeta for folowing countries (see actual prices on the checkout page):
United Kingdom: FEDEX, ROYAL MAIL
United States: US FEDEX HD ECONOMY/PRIORITY
Netherlands: DHL HOME DELIVERY/PICK-UP POINT, NL POST
Belgium: BE POST HOME DELIVERY/PICK-UP POINT, NL POST
Dennmark: DK POST NORD HOME DELIVERY/PICK-UP POINT
Estonia: LITHUANIAN POST, OMNIVA BOX, OMNIVA HOME DELIVERY
Finland: FI POST NORD
Poland: Packeta delivery with local courier, Paczkomaty Box
Latvia:LITHUANIAN POST, OMNIVA BOX, OMNIVA HOME DELIVERY
Lithuania: LITHUANIAN POST HOME DELIVERY, OMNIVA BOX, OMNIVA HOME DELIVERY
Luxembourg: DPD, LUX. POST HOME DELIVERY
Switzerland: SWISS POST
Sweden: POST NORD HOME DELIVERY/PICK-UP POINT
Ukraine: UA MEEST HOME DELIVERY, NOVA POSHTA PICK-UP POINT
Israel: FEDEX HOME DELIVERY ECONOMY
Ireland: FASTWAY, FEDEX CONNECT PLUS, FEDEX PRIORITY
United Arab Emirates: ARAMEX HOME DELIVERY
3. REST OF THE WORLD: International postal services for fixed price: € 15
– delivery in approx. 6-20 working days, depends on country of the customer
1. Online payment via Paypal
- The simplest and fastest payment method. PayPal payments are usually confirmed within a few minutes.
- The advantage of this method is that the bank details of one party are never communicated to the other party during a transaction. You need to only provide your PayPal account through a secure login.
- If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will be automatically directed to your PayPal account.
2. Online payment via Stripe
- Stripe Payments is a payment processing platform. It allows to transfer money from a customer’s bank account into your business’s account by way of a credit or debit card transaction. For other below stated methods except Stripe credit/debit card you will be redirected to particular payment platform.
- Stripe credit/debit card (online payment with debit/credit card)
- SEPA Direct Debit (online payment) – Due to frequent frauds (so-called double refunds), we can only refund this payment after a period of 8 weeks. Or this payment can be canceled at any time during these 8 weeks by its sender in his bank.
- Bancontact (online payment)
- SOFORT (online payment)
- EPS (online payment)
- iDeal (online payment)
- Including special payment method for Germany and Austria: Giropay (online payment)
3. Cash on delivery – only for Romania
Duties and Fees:
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders.
You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.